Sunday, August 2, 2009

I MISS YOU

To my dearest friend,

Before you go to bed, I love listening to you always. You tell me stories about all the things that happened to you today. I am so glad that as soon as you wake up, you greet me and say hello. You don’t forget to thank me before you take your breakfast. On your way to work, when you get into your car or take the public ride, you always ask me to be with you and keep you safe from harm in your every travel.

One time, I could still remember when you wanted to be promoted in your job or when you had a big decision to make, you consulted me. I always look at you when you come home at night and tired from work, you take your dinner while watching your favorite movie. I noticed your eyes get weary and tired and that’s the time you say your sweetest goodnight.

You visit me and I see you every Sunday with your family and friends, well I cannot say anything. You really look good in that fine clothes you wear.

Every time you talk to me, I listen. But I still miss you. I hope you find time to listen to me by reading my love letters for you written in the Bible. I have so many wonderful things to tell you. I want you to know how much I love and care for you. I miss you so much. Someday I would like you to be with me forever.



Your very best friend,
Jesus Christ

Start reading the gospel of Matthew
and get to know more about the love of Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. yes, I am very guilty of this. Thank You Lord for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete