Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TIMES OF YOUR LIFE


Cherry Emma, May Emma, Lovely Emma, Kitty Wit, Liny Liony E. Wit, Cudddle Wit, Mong, Parrot, Polo SnowParol, Catty Parol, Sweet Parol, Dalmi, Haggisse, Pochocolo, Dovy and Rabbity.

These are just some of the names of the dolls and stuffed toys now laid idle in one corner of my kids' (or now my teenagers') room. My youngest is turning seventeen and my eldest twenty in November.

If those toys can talk, perhaps they will sigh and ask:“We miss you. Would you like to play with us again?”
Same goes for me too whenever I look at those toys, I cannot help but remember the times when our children used to play with them. During our playtime, I, remember, I also play their toys with them. So close they were to their hearts to give each one of them its name. It seems only yesterday.

Time runs so fast. These memories bring tears to my eyes. My Children are no longer little kids and I am not getting any younger. But I thank God who gives pleasant memories of the past.


Psalm 103:17 But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children—




Bible Reading: Matthew 19:13-15

13Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them.
14Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." 15When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.

Meaning: Heaven belongs to the little children because they are sinful and innocent.
Application: I will be like little children not in my ways but in my way of thinking so that I will have a pure heart.
Character of Jesus:
He loves the little children and He knows that they belong to His Kingdom in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment